[sword-devel] SwordModuleCreator

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 05:47:38 MST 2005

William,

Wow, it sounds like you are pouring a lot of energy and time into that
effort. It certainly is a great effort and help to the community. As for
creating a Bible text that you might use - isn't there a tool that would
spit out the vpl version of a Bible? I think there is a tool mod2vpl or
something along that will give you out the module in a vpl format (also
mod2osis and mod2imp available). I don't know if there are Windows ports of
them, but that might expediate the process of your testing if you can get
them to work for you.

--Greg