[sword-devel] Help!

Shane Rice shane at rices2peru.com
Thu Nov 17 06:15:30 MST 2005

Greg H.,

    Thanks for the info.  I do have the one verse per line raw text, for
the entire Bible.  I did figure out the conf file.  That was pretty
easy.  I don't think I have ever compiled anything in my life, I'm new
to Linux.  I'm using Ubuntu, and dual booting with Win XP.  I could make
the file in XP.   Where do I find this vpl2mod ?  I have searched the
web, and it seems as though everyone is mentioning it in forums, but it
is not at sourceforge that I found.  Is there a windows version of this
program?  Thanks.

Serving the King,

Shane Rice

Rom 12:1-2