[sword-devel] Help!

Shane Rice shane at rices2peru.com
Wed Nov 16 21:23:01 MST 2005

Ok, does anybody have any importation tools to import a raw text into
the Sword project?  I have the raw text of a Spanish Bible, and I would
love to just import it into the Sword project to make a Bible module for
GnomeSword/Bibletime.  Unfortunatly I can't seem to find something, or
some way to do this.  I tried just taking another Bible module and
copying the NT and OT files the same way - one verse per line and
remaking these files, however this didn't do the trick.  The module
worked, but it has many errors in it.  Any help would greatly be
appreciated.  Thanks!
--

Serving the King,

Shane Rice