[sword-devel] creation of modules

Pastor Ed B. edb_fpcc at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 14:19:06 MST 2005

Hello, my name is PastorEd, and I've been lurking on this list for a while now.

I'm looking for a few things to enhance my use of Linux as my primary study platform for Scripture.

1) Is there an easily-understood HOWTO available on how to make a module? I have a number of resources that I'd like to convert over to Sword format for use in Linux.

2) I've been reading about the ESV... any thoughts as to when it might be available for download?

Thanks for all your help, everyone. I've really appreciated using GnomeSword as my primary study tool in Linux, and I'm excited about the chance to expand its use in ministry.

G.B.Y.L.B.T.,
PastorEd