[sword-devel] Introduction

John Walther djw at dnull.com
Mon Nov 7 18:17:29 MST 2005

On Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 08:31:03AM +0530, Vivek Vaghese Cherian wrote:
>   I presently serve the Free Software Foundation as it's webmaster and
>   had a very short stint as a GNU Savannah Administration Team member.
>   My URL is [1]http://vivekvc.nipl.net

Congratulations on your appointment to be FSF webmaster.  I am amazed
that they allowed a born again Christian in, but also pleased.  rms
keeps getting better and better at politics.

As one servant of Christ to another, I urge you to listen to a few of
George Gordon's mp3's.  He is a real blast.

    http://georgegordon.org/Radio_Archives.htm

John

--
          It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
     but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

Eukleia: John Walther
Address: 5690 Pioneer Ave, Burnaby, BC  V5H2X6 (Canada)
Contact: 604-430-4973
Website: http://reactor-core.org/
Puritan: Purity of faith, Purity of doctrine
Puritan: Sola Scriptura, Tota Scriptura

      Love is a sharp sword.  Hold it by the right end.