[sword-devel] Developer's Quick Start

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 5 11:40:44 MST 2005

Hey guys.

Just ANOTHER quick note (sorry, work should settle down in the next
couple weeks).

The wiki is still there, but currently offline for security reasons,
until we update or change the wiki software we had been using.

	-Troy.

PS.
Just to clear up a few 'mostly corrects'
Our JSPs run in Tomcat, execute serverside, are as simple to write as
changing mypage.html to mypage.jsp, and allow as complex code as can be
written with the entire Java language and available Java libraries.