[sword-devel] Developer's Quick Start

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 05:40:54 MST 2005

Yeah, the links to the twiki sites are getting a "Not Found" error for me.
Finding that information would be very nice, though. The largest displeasure
with the site here on this list seems to be the lack of developer
information. If we could get that info off of the wiki (if it's still laying
around) it might be useful - either as part of a new wiki in the future, or
at least as part of the enhanced and expanded website.

--Greg H