[sword-devel] 1.5.8RC2

Lynn Allan l_d_allan at adelphia.net
Mon May 16 11:32:02 MST 2005

Thanks for the guidance ... I had the impression that attachments were
frowned on  ... but I guess they are fairly commonplace anymore ... in
any case, I also provided a link to the .patch file to be downloaded.
I probably could/should have .zipped that

>> lcdbible.sf.net/misc/sword_examples-cmdline_tests_diatheke.patch

> Lynn,
>I found in submitting patches to JSword that it was better to zip the
patch and give it as an attachment as it prevented the wrapping of the
patch. When the patch wraps then the >person who applies the patch has
to join the lines back together properly. For small patches it is not
a big deal but it is difficult to get right for big patches.