[sword-devel] Please restore WLC - Westminster Leningrad Codex

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 18:58:27 MST 2005

The WLC is now broken. (I just downloaded it) Each verse now begins with
<verse osisID="..."> but does not end with </verse>.
Before it had the proper <verse>...</verse> markup.

Can we put it back to the way it was until it is fixed? (I have a copy
if it is needed.)

Gen 1.12 in earlier version (My copy is dated Mar 21):
<verse osisID="Gen.1.12">וַתֹּוצֵ֨א הָאָ֜רֶץ דֶּ֠שֶׁא עֵ֣שֶׂב מַזְרִ֤יעַ זֶ֙רַע֙ לְמִינֵ֔הוּ וְעֵ֧ץ
עֹֽשֶׂה־פְּרִ֛י<note type="textual">We read or understand L differently than BHC
(1983 Edition). Often this notation indicates a typographical error in
BHS.</note> אֲשֶׁ֥ר זַרְעֹו־בֹ֖ו לְמִינֵ֑הוּ וַיַּ֥רְא אֱלֹהִ֖ים כִּי־טֹֽוב׃</verse>

In today's download:
<verse osisID="Gen.1.12">וַתֹּוצֵ֨א הָאָ֜רֶץ דֶּ֠שֶׁא עֵ֣שֶׂב מַזְרִ֤יעַ זֶ֙רַע֙ לְמִינֵ֔הוּ וְעֵ֧ץ
עֹֽשֶׂה־פְּרִ֛י<note type="textual">We read or understand L differently than BHS