[sword-devel] Build fail under GCC-3.4.2

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Mon May 9 08:03:53 MST 2005

Barry Drake wrote:

> That is correct - the library and the utilities make OK.  The problem
> comes when trying to compile the commandline examples.

I got a bit further with this one.  The problem seems to be with the
namespace: this probably appeared later than the code for the
commandline examples?  If I put SWORD_NAMESPACE_START before the start
of the code (after the includes), it compiles.  I haven't yet got it to
link properly, but it's a start.  BTW - where is the
SWORD_NAMESPACE_START macro defined?

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).