[sword-devel] crosswire.org update

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 16:47:07 MST 2005

Troy,
    Just in time for FC4! I am curious how you did the upgrade with yum, as I will be upgrading to FC4 mid-June. I have always used the iso.
    The server seems to be going up and down. When it is down any e-mail I send to the lists is rejected for relay. (If you are interested, I have the exact message). Probably related to the yo-yo of the server, I am having connectivity problems with CVS. (It is up now).
    BTW, we will go to SVN after we get JSword to 1.0.
DM