[sword-devel] 1 bug left for 1.5.8

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Thu Mar 31 23:35:14 MST 2005

From: "Daniel Glassey" <danglassey w ntlworld.com>
To: "SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum" <sword-devel w crosswire.org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 12:28 AM
Subject: [sword-devel] 1 bug left for 1.5.8

[...]
> This is the details of the only bug left in the library for 1.5.8. If this
> bug isn't important enough please move it to a future release. If anyone
> can fix it please do. If there are any library bugs that aren't in the
> tracker please put them there or 1.5.8 will be released without a fix.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
Hi Daniel,
So the Osis2Mod problems I've reported are NOT scheduled for 1.5.8? (API-22
& API-14)? API-14 was written by Troy. The included osis test file shows
something like 10 serious errors in import tool. Is fixing osis2mod
postponed? I'm very dissapointed as the statement on the Sword Developement
pages note that module developers should move to OSIS modules, and the
module I'm working on would be quite crippled without those 'features'
solved...

A bit frustrated,
Christopher.