[sword-devel] Arabic Translation

See7a sameh.nabil at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 16:53:02 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank you all for your effort to make God's word
availabl. I pray to God to bless you and your work to be always
fruitfull.

I was thinking about starting to translate The SWORD Project for
Windows to Arabic. I have good experience in software development and
Arabic is my mother tongue. I just wanted to know first how much work
is involved in this and also how is the translation going to happen?
do you have separate dictionary files for your software text labels or
is it embedded in the source code?

Blessings,
Sameh