[sword-devel] jsword SVN access

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 05:16:17 MST 2005

Christopher,

JSword has not migrated from CVS yet. We are the lone hold out, waiting
until we release 1.0.
You can get instructions on cvs access from
http://www.crosswire.org/jsword/cvs.html.
If you check the page tomorrow (I checked it in yesterday, but after the
website was published),
you will find a link on it to a page that explains how to use Eclipse as
a CVS client.
When we go to SVN we will update the JSword pages to explain SVN access.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
   DM