[sword-devel] Another question about the conf

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 20:05:52 MST 2005

There is a module that has a Category=Essays. It is the only one. When I
look on the website under the listing of modules, I can't find it.
(According to the jsp, it is looking for specific category types and
"Essays" is not one of them)
Is this mis-categorized? Should it be a commentary? Or is "Essays" a
valid category? Should the module pages list Essays?

However, the Sword InstallMgr lists it just fine. So I installed it.
When I tried to view it the about and level2 were full of all kinds of
codes (rtf, I think). What are level1, level2 and level3 and what are
the codes all about?