[sword-devel] RKJNT - text in Romans 5:10, is this an error?

David DuPre david at dupresystems.com
Thu Jun 23 05:00:58 MST 2005

All,

Is this an error in the RKJNT text, or is it something in Sword trying to display it?

Romans 5:10 (note the pasted text below)

"10For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, how much more, having being
reconciled, shall we shall be saved by his life."

Count eight words from the end of the sentence and you will find "shall" used twice.

It doesn't read very well, and appears to be an error.

Is this the right place to ask this question?

David

David DuPre'
Executive Performance Engineering Consultant
HyPerformix Inc.
Office: 706-820-2252
VOIP Phone: 423-508-0289
Email: dupre at hyperformix.com