[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.8rc1

Joachim Ansorg nospam+sword-devel at joachim-ansorg.de
Fri Jun 10 05:25:39 MST 2005

Hey Troy,
thank you for your hard work.

> 	Here is my best attempt at a beta before I leave for the summer.  Give
> it a go and let me know what you think.

It showed the Bible intros in der GerNeÜ for Matthew, but not for Josua. But I
think showing it for Matthew is good enough to release the module once 1.5.8
is out.

But the "Hoffnung für Alle" module I'm working on looked fine, the lexicon's
internal references didn't work, but we don't have a standard way for that,
yet.
The lexicon's cross-refs looked fine.
So I think I'll disable them if we don't find a way for the frontends to
handle them.

Is this version to be released before or after you leave?

Thanks again,
Joachim
--
<>< Re: deemed