[sword-devel] OSIS formatting

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 08:01:44 MST 2005

Howdy!

I have been working with some possible modules in ThML, but would like to
try and migrate their base formatting into OSIS so that I can create the
modules as other than General Book with a minimal amount of effort. So far
the process of migration has gone well with one exception: I am unable to
decipher how to represent presentational formatting in OSIS. Formerly most
of the formatting was created using style="..." tags in the ThML and it
worked marvelously. Is there any similar method in OSIS? ...or how would one
encode formatting information in OSIS? Thanks!

--Greg