[sword-devel] Probles with imp2ld.exe

Pham, Khoi Khoi.Pham at shawgrp.com
Fri Jan 28 07:30:59 MST 2005

I tried to use imp2ld.exe to create a dictionary based on numbers
similar to Strongs, but it did not work.  After that I use mod2imp to
recreate the StrongsGreek dictionary, the file Strongs.txt was created
properly.  After that I tried to recreate a new Strongs dictionary using
imp2mod, the dictionary was compiled and gave me 2 files: strongs.dat
and strongs.idx.  But when I put it in the lexdic\rawld\strongs\
subdirectory, and create a strongs.conf file for it.  The Strongs tab
showed up in the dictionary section, but when click on the tab, it does
not show Strongs number properly.
What did I do wrong?
How can I make it work?
Or anyone has a better imp2ld than what I have?
Your help is appreciated because I am working on creating a Strongs
Dictionary in Vietnamese.  I will not spend time on it if I cannot make
a working module from it.

Paul