[sword-devel] module creation howto

Gavin Rogers g4sys8u at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:11:24 MST 2005

Good evening Pasor Ed,

I admire all the attempts you are going at. I am a bible college student
about to graduate and I have been a long time user of the sword project.
I would be glad to assist you in this endevour if you would like to
forward all details (windoze software you want to extract files from,
the files, copyright info) and maybe we can work together?

Just let me know if you want any aide in the matter. I do not have a TON
of time on my hands, but the semester is still young so i'm sure i can
find time :)

gavin

prov 4.23