[sword-devel] Kachin Bible

gamawng1 at netzero.net gamawng1 at netzero.net
Fri Jan 21 13:35:38 MST 2005

Thank you for the information. I have been surfing the web-sites about Bible works and found out that the Kachin Bible software program is on the process. Bible Society of Myanmar web-site also shows that the Kachin Bible software project is in active by the commitment of Levi Lim. May I know how far the project is done. As a Kachin minister, currently studying at Fuller Seminary sent by MBC, I am really interested in the project. May God bless you!

Sincerely,

Gam Awng