[sword-devel] Sword for VB

Greg Marine gregmarine at iccnet.org
Tue Jan 11 18:16:21 MST 2005

Thank you Chris! I'll have a look at the older stable one. For now, I'm
just doing a proof of concept for the front end of things, so I may not
need any code updates to the ActiveX control for Sword. Although there
may be some Visual Studio folks out there who might be interested in
that control.

I appreciate the pointer. I'll check it out!

God Bless <><
Greg