[sword-devel] Module Encryption

Adam Waller MyAllForChrist at CadLinx.com
Tue Jan 4 15:52:16 MST 2005

Dear Friends,

I am working with a friend of mine to create a Mongolian Bible module for
the Sword Project. It looks like we are getting close to the testing stage,
but I am trying to understand how to encipher the module.

I have been using the cipherraw utility to encrypt the module, but I am not
clear on how I should use the CipherKey in the .conf file. I was unable to
find any examples from my searches on the Internet.

If someone had a few minutes, I would be very grateful for a little
explanation or sample of how to use the cipherraw utility to create a locked
module.

Thanks in advance for your help!

In Christ,

- Adam

Adam Waller

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if
we faint not." - Galatians 6:9