[sword-devel] Swig PHP bindings

nathan lumi.n8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:38:43 MST 2005

Thanks Daniel,

I currently have Sword 1.5.7 installed.   I spent a good part of
yesterday and all morning trying to build the php_Sword.so shared
object and have come to the conclusion that i may need a little bit of
help with this.

Anyone out there use the Swig PHP bindings?  How did you get it to work?

Thanks so much,
-=nathan