[sword-devel] One thing That I would like to see...

Daniel Glassey danglassey at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 16 13:50:34 MST 2005

DM Smith wrote:
> Chris Little wrote:
>

>> Based solely on this account, it seems that the representative from
>> Tyndale is misinformed. First, while CrossWire might prefer to
>> distribute translations for free, we certainly do not require this of
>> publishers. We are willing to work with them to allow the sale of
>> Sword unlocks for modules.
>>
> Two questions regarding this:
> What changes would need to be made to Sword to allow the unlocking of a
> locked module?

As Barry says it already exists -not to unlock the modules that are
marked as 'locked' on the website - the website needs fixed, they don't
exist - but to unlock encrypted modules.

> What progress has been made with publishers to provide locked translations?

Unless Troy replies I don't know if this can be made public yet. Someone
may email you directly if it can't be sent to the publicly archived list.

Regards,
Daniel