[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.8pre2

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 10 08:42:23 MST 2005

Hey guys.  Thanks for all the great feedback.  We've got another build
for you to try.

Serious debugging on both BibleCS and CLucene.  Please let me know if
we're more stable now.

Indexing should be slightly faster.  Found some issues with CLucene
still running out of file handles.  I think it's fixed and this has made
lucene build an index faster. Unfortunately, you'll have to delete your
current indecies PLEASE DON'T TRY USING THIS WITH INDECIES BUILD WITH pre1.

Made a first cut at supporting UTF8 in the user interface.  It seems
that someone had already added many of the UTF8ToWideString and
WideStringToUTF8 calls.  I don't think it was me, because the culprit
wasn't conforming to our coding standards and had their TAB STOPS set to
something other than TAB, and USE TAB was turned off so tons of spaces
preceded the code. :)  I appreciate the work.  And since TABs are used
everywhere else, it was even easy to search for '    ' and see if I
missed any other places that the mystery person had not missed. :)

Joachim has converted all the uilocales to UTF8.  Thanks Joachim!!!

Please close any bugs that you might have reported that have been fixed.
  I haven't actually hit the bug tracker yet.  I'm still fixing the list
in my head :)

I'm really tired.  Have fun.  God's blessings!  He's amazing; don't ever
forget it!

	-T.

http://crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/sword-1.5.8pre2.zip
https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/locales.d/