[sword-devel] Windows beta 1.5.8pre1

JH hastings at dancris.com
Tue Feb 8 23:06:15 MST 2005

Lynn Allan wrote:

>...Read of address 00000000."

I think the error I saw was also a read of 00000000.

>But Sword seemed to recover and keep working.

Same here.

>Same access violation happened when specifying the third Bible for
>parallel.

I did not try the parallel bibles, I was moving the mouse and I think it
may have happened as it hit one of those mouse over spots for a strongs number.

>I tried the "Create Index" for searching the ACV. It is still grinding
>and taking a loooooong time ... almost seems locked up

It will finish. I was doing it on a 266 mhz PII. I left and came back later.

>Hmmmm,  search for "Jesus" didn't find any matches. Found 932 before.
>No matches for "God"???

I had no such problem with word searches, but I didn't verify the number of
hits. I did not index the same modules you did.

Jerry