[sword-devel] Can't compile BibleCS from SVN in BCB5

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Dec 27 23:17:29 MST 2005

I did a bit of work updating ICU from 2.6 or whatever we have currently
as the Windows library version to their current release (3.4). It's
gotten much simpler to build ICU in BCB (there are only a couple of
errors when building from stock ICU, all instances where flags
incorrectly indicate a more generic Win32 environment, rather than
Visual C++ specifically).

I'd like to get everything committed and get the transliteration
facilities working again in BibleCS, but BibleCS in SVN is currently
broken, and I'm not sure why, off-hand. If anyone with the ability feels
inspired, fixing BibleCS so that it compiles would be much appreciated.

--Chris