[sword-devel] SWORD with Cygwin [was: SWORDWeb for Windows]

David Forslund forslund at mail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:01:51 MST 2005

I turned off lucene and got a lot farther.  It seems to almost
completely compile and then fails at:

g++ -O3 -g -O2 -o buildtest.exe buildtest.o  ./lib/.libs/libsword.a -lz
./lib/.libs/libsword.a(swobject.o): In function
`_ZNK5sword7SWClass16isAssignableFromEPKc':
/cygdrive/c/projects/sword/lib/../src/utilfuns/swobject.cpp:31:
undefined reference to `sword::stricmp(char const*, char const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [buildtest.exe] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/c/projects/sword'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I'm not sure how to interpret this error.

Dave