[sword-devel] SRV04

Shane Rice shane at rices2peru.com
Mon Dec 19 07:13:54 MST 2005

I probably shouldn't send this to the list.  Is your email the
nospam+sword-devel email address thing?  I will send it to you
directly.  I included the copyright.  If you have any questions or want
to contact the copyright holder his contact info is included.  He
clearly gives rights to copy and use the text so long it is not for profit.

Serving the King,

Shane Rice

Rom 12:1-2
www.rices2peru.com <http://www.rices2peru.com/>