[sword-devel] vpl2mod doesn't seem to work

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 06:54:46 MST 2005

As to the segfaulting, I have no knowledge of strace, so I can't really help
in figuring that out.  But, as for documentation, I will be working on those
soon.  I had hoped to get to them over the Christmas holiday, but health
issues have been hindering me.  Improved module creation documentation is
upcoming.  You could, though, try using a different tool for the time
being.  Converting from vpl to imp should not be terribly difficult.

--Greg