[sword-devel] SWORD with Cygwin [was: SWORDWeb for Windows]

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sun Dec 18 16:15:18 MST 2005

Actually, it's just a problem in the installed CygWin environment. The
default Cygwin environment isn't a full development environment, so you
need to install libtool (and maybe other packages) using the CygWin
installer.

(I'm not sure that there aren't OTHER problems with a CygWin build, but
this will fix the problem identified below.)

--Chris