[sword-devel] Linux Versions of the Utils

Josh Gould kc8eqa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 12:23:49 MST 2005

Greetings,

I just decided to do something that I'm sure has already been done,
which is port the NIV text to Sword. I already own the Windows based
software and have ported it all to text for my girlfriend who is
visually impared so I have it as a VPL style text. I see that the
offered files to make the modules are for Win32, but as an Linux
Administrator, I tend to be in Linux a whole lot more than Windows, and
was wondering if any one had, or knew of a place to get the utilities
for Linux.

--
For His Renown!

Josh Gould