[sword-devel] pkg-crosswire for Debian packaging

Daniel Glassey danglassey at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 15 08:03:12 MST 2005

Hi,
Those of you with very long memories may remember that I was going to
set up a collaborative maintainership site for Debian related distro
packaging of crosswire related packages. Well, it is finally done.

It is where the 'debian' directories are kept and maintained.

The site is at http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-crosswire/

You can check out anonymously from
svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-crosswire pkg-crosswire

Instructions for those with write access are at
http://wiki.debian.org/AliothSVN. If anyone else is interested in
helping please get an account on alioth and email me the id.

Regards,
Daniel