[sword-devel] help offer

c.bouillon cb at perso.just4u.org
Mon Apr 25 22:55:44 MST 2005

Martin,

In fact I don't know because, I have no idea. first I need to try and then I I
could say OK I continue or this task is to difficult or time consuming for
me.

I would say :
- I just installed the bibletime and have some suggestion ( the navigation
between verses and chapter and books need to be improved). It is easy to make
a suggestion but someone need to do it. what skill is requered for that ? Is
it easy to learn ?
- translation ( in french if needed). As far as I remember, I installed also
the windows version but I had all in english
- debuging we always need it
- I need to know the needed tasks first.

Are you the project leader for that ?

I also downloaded recently ichthux linux but was a bit disaponted because I
cannot share this version. all was in english even bibletime. If I could help
this project as well If I can.

Christofe