[sword-devel] NET Bible

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Apr 24 23:49:22 MST 2005

Tom,
	Try placing the net.conf file in mods.d instead of newmods (shouldn't
matter).  Also, you can't change the nt or ot files.  The nt.vss and
ot.vss are indecies into exact character positions of the nt and ot
files.  If you remove a character, then everything will be off by one.

	Suggestion: copy the nt, ot, nt.vss, ot.vss files from some working
Bible into your net directory to see if your .conf file is working
correctly.

	-Troy.