[sword-devel] Information for beginning Windows BCB 6 Developers

Barry Drake b-drake at supanet.com
Tue Apr 19 09:08:56 MST 2005

Hi there ............

Chris Little wrote:

> The same libsword project file is used for both BibleCS and utilities
> builds, so it's not that. I suspect that it's a matter of the
> utilities needing classes (e.g. filters to formats other than RTF)
> that are not used by BibleCS but that are used by the utils. I think
> the project just needs an update to include recently added files.

No.  I've just checked it out.  It's a compatibility problem with the
new libraries which have been upgraded from the RogueWave library to the
STLport (multi-platform) library on Builder 6.  If you define the macro
_USE_OLD_RW_STL it will use the old library and produce a working
build.  I've just built mod2vpl and it runs OK.

God bless,

Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com