[sword-devel] Information for beginning Windows BCB 6 Developers

Pham, Khoi Khoi.Pham at shawgrp.com
Mon Apr 18 04:29:34 MST 2005

I did exactly as Troy said and got everything compiled with BCP6, but
when I tried to compile Diatheke with VC6, I got the following message:

--------------------Configuration: diatheke - Win32 Release with
ICU--------------------
Compiling...
corediatheke.cpp
C:\src\sword\utilities\diatheke\diathekemgr.h(4) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'swmgr.h': No such file or directory
diafiltmgr.cpp
C:\src\sword\utilities\diatheke\diafiltmgr.cpp(20) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'thmlplain.h': No such file or directory
diatheke.cpp
C:\src\sword\utilities\diatheke\diathekemgr.h(4) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'swmgr.h': No such file or directory
diathekemgr.cpp
C:\src\sword\utilities\diatheke\diathekemgr.cpp(2) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'thmlplain.h': No such file or directory
gbfcgi.cpp
C:\src\sword\utilities\diatheke\gbfcgi.h(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
open include file: 'swbasicfilter.h': No such file or directory
osiscgi.cpp
C:\src\sword\utilities\diatheke\osiscgi.h(20) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'swbasicfilter.h': No such file or directory
thmlcgi.cpp
C:\src\sword\utilities\diatheke\thmlcgi.h(20) : fatal error C1083:
Cannot open include file: 'swbasicfilter.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

diatheke.exe - 7 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Can anyone tell me why?  I checked include directory is there, but it
does not connect.

Paul Pham