[sword-devel] module making problem - U_INVALID_CHAR_FOUND

Don A. Elbourne Jr. delbourne at cox.net
Wed Apr 13 08:39:11 MST 2005

I tried

imp2ld philpot.imp
imp2ld philpot.imp 4
imp2ld philpot.imp 2
imp2ld philpot.imp Philpot
imp2ld philpot.imp Philpot 4
imp2ld philpot.imp Philpot 2

I get dozens of: from: U_INVALID_CHAR_FOUND  every time

I tried removing all the "-" all together and still get the error.

If you are not getting the errors with the same file, then I must have
something going wrong on my system. Where are these drivers? Maybe I
have some old ones or something.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org/