[sword-devel] module making problem - U_INVALID_CHAR_FOUND

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 12 17:09:54 MST 2005

This is an error coming from ICU (not Sword) and I don't believe it is
any problem. If you have a question about whether your data is being
preserved correctly, you can do imp2mod on your input file followed by
mod2imp on the resulting module. Then diff the two imp files and see if
there's any difference.

--Chris