[sword-devel] BCP6 build error (now its my...)

krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Mon Apr 11 11:14:51 MST 2005

Thank You Troy!
I've dug out some prehistoric version of swsourcemgr.h from the SVN in the
meantime - BibleCS compiled nicely and SUPRICE, some errors in my osis
testfile just dissapeared, great! Just as Chris said few days ago...

OK, one more time I'm asking for help - this time its about bcb6 project
file for tools (or something in biblecs bcb6 project to compile the stuff in
tools).
I understand that developers are busy but compiling on my own is the only
way to stay "on the bleeding edge" with SVN - this is absolutelly needed
while developing a bible module. Nightly builts would solve the problem, but
I understand that non-linux environment makes nightly builds a real problem.

So i can just repeat: please please please and thank You in advance.
Christopher