[sword-devel] BCB6 Build Error

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 11 02:14:14 MST 2005

Wade,
	I understand your frustration.  However, much of your trouble is lack
of knowledge of your SVN client (Tortoise SVN, I presume).  It usually
is beyond a project's getting started guide to familiarize a developer
with their SVN client.

	The issue that you mention below is due to an outdated BCB6 project
file-- our fault.  URL is a new class in the src/utilfuns/ directory and
needs to be added to the library.  You can probably add it to the
libsword project and be on your way.

	I'll spend some time right now to check out things in a VM to build
with BCB6.  I'll check in my changes soon.  Be sure to ask your SVN
client to do an update of the entire biblecs tree (right-click on
biblecs top-level folder and select 'Update'), and you'll get my changes.

	Thanks for your persistence.  Hope we get you going.

		-Troy.