[sword-devel] Re: Christian Debian distro talk / Report

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Apr 5 22:00:20 MST 2005

Seriously. If you want to be taken seriously, you must include emacs. As
far as I'm concerned, you should really consider dropping fluff like the
kernel and glibc before you consider dropping something that is actually
essential (emacs).

I swear... I don't know where people get these crazy ideas.

--Chris