[sword-devel] Re: Christian Debian distro talk / Report

JPKlingon at aol.com JPKlingon at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 04:36:02 MST 2005

In a message dated 4/5/2005 1:31:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org writes:

>  Can we *please* get rid of the development packages, the unnecessary
editors
> (5 editors? how about just down to Kedit, Kate, and a text  editor (I prefer
> nano over zile, easier for a newbie to use, but it  doesn't matter THAT
much -
> most newbies don't do console editing  anyway).

It would be wise to leave vi as editor in. (It is the default  unix editor
and nerds like me will not be able to edit tekst files without  it if we
need to assist one of our brothers or  sisters.)

Yes - Editors typically don't take that much space, and people have  VERY
decided preferences.   If I don't have an Emacs work-alike  I almost always wind
up installing it.  Keep Zile - keep emacs too!

** _http://KLV.mrklingon.org_ (http://klv.mrklingon.org/)  :The Klingon
Language Version Bible **
**** Hegh tI, 'ej ngab tI naH, 'ach reH taHtaH  joH'a'ma' mu'****
**"The grass withers, and the flowers fade, but the word of  our **
** God stands forever." Isaiah 40.8 NLT **

** joel peter  anderson * joela at mrklingon.org **

Vaccines Save Lives *  http://www.vaccineinformation.org