[sword-devel] STEP format conversion

Graeme Nunn graeme at fish.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 00:19:42 MST 2004

Will,

I have been working on step2vpl on a couple of counts. Firstly to get
step2vpl working on OSX and secondly to get it working as a better
converter. I have got it to the point where is successfully stripping
out  the RTF codes in a sensible manner but I do not have a step2gbf /
step2osis converter yet.
It works well for NIV and the MessageNT  but dies for NASB so I still
have a little way to go to make it stable.

Graeme