[sword-devel] update of NA26-UBS3 module

ingo7 ingo7 at wp.pl
Mon Sep 27 16:34:39 MST 2004

Hi

N27U4 is NOT N26U3!

AFAIK distribution of N26U3 is not illegal - but I've just asked GBS
this question.
If they confirm that it's OK to distribute the module (I expect it - as
we underline that it is only for "educational or private, noncommercial
purpose") - I shall add it to links mentioned on the page
http://biblijna.strona.pl/sword/PL.htm.

In Christ,

Wojciech Bartminski