[sword-devel] ESV?

Don A. Elbourne Jr. delbourne at cox.net
Sat Sep 25 10:42:22 MST 2004

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>     Yes, I'm in the process of negotiating with the ESV group, thru a
> member of the translation team, to get us permission to distribute
> their text.  Keep it in prayer and hopefully we'll have some news
> sometime before middle of next month.

That's huge! I'm very excited about that.

One of my favorite authors/preachers, John Piper, highly recommends the ESV.

http://www.desiringgod.org/library/topics/word_god/esv.html

I preach from the NKJV, but I've been seriously considering switching to
the ESV. It will be great to be able to distribute it with Sword.

--
by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org/