[sword-devel] Flashcards and vocab word conversion

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Sep 18 16:14:26 MST 2004

Don,
	Thanks!  And it's nice to hear from you!  Hope your thesis is going well.

	David reverse engineered a table and a conversion tool at:

	http://crosswire.org/~dnr/hebvoc/

	The complete table is most appreciated and should make the tool more
general purpose for future use.

	Thanks and blessing on your work,

		-Troy.