[sword-devel] Westminster Confession

Terry Lee Tucker terry at esc1.com
Fri Oct 22 17:03:52 MST 2004

Greetings:

I am new to the list. I have signed up in order to help with the sword
project. I desire to get the Westminster Confession into the system. I have
the original 1643 version of the confession, the larger catechism, and the
shorter catechism as well as several supporting documents that are in HTML
format. I am a C programmer and have been working with X-Windows for about 5
years. I just download Bible Time recently so I'm new to the system but am
willing to learn what's under the hood and help get the Confession
integrated. Can you utilize me in this effort?
--
Quote: 28
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein.  He is a brutal,

 -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

 Work: 1-336-372-6812
 Cell: 1-336-363-4719
email: terry at esc1.com