[sword-devel] christian student would like to have the qur'an module

niwi-hh niwi-hh at gmx.de
Thu Oct 14 13:02:26 MST 2004

Hello,

I am a Christian student of Theologie and my major is Islam at the
moment. For studying Islam it would be very helpful for me if I could
use the English or German Qur'an translation in Bibletime. Since I can't
find this modules in the alpha-section I would be very glad if someone
could send me a working link (or directly the modules).

Tobias Niwi

P.S.
I know that several people here are not glad about the idea to have a
Qur'an translation in a Christian software product. However, for
Christians who are studying Islam for academic reasons this would be
very useful. The Qur'an is very often refering to Biblical narratives
and because of this it makes sense to have both texts in one program.